MC-302V PG2 is an extremely small and thin wireless magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. When installed, the MC-302V PG2 is virtually unnoticeable and does not interfere with home décor.
Fully compliant with international standards, the MC-302V PG2 is a highly reliable wireless magnetic contact that is compatible with PowerG alarm systems and is very easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
MC-302V PG2 Features:
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other openings
- Very small and virtually unnoticeable when installed – Fits any window/door type and décor
- Highly reliable - PowerG two-wayFrequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology; compatible with PowerG systems and receivers
- Easy installation and maintenance - Easy to install and remove; visible signal quality indication on the device; large transmission range, enabling repeater-free installations
- Prolonged battery life for up to 5 years (with typical use), with coin-size battery